Monday, January 11, 2010

My 1st no monday school!


so guys, just to let you know that today Jan 11, 2010 i dont have school!!!- which is really really really goooood, because i hate school...and i bet all of you guys are hating school too...so if you ask me what did i do for my first monday off...well i had the longest breakfast ever!! friggin 1 and a half hours....and i only ate 4 peanut butter+strawberry jam toast..yummy! so i know in my mind that I dont have school. As a result, I loaftttteeedd, like a snail; i think i finish one toast within 30 mins hahahahahah- i bet u guys are thinking or curious about what am i thinking during those moments....well the answer is NONE!, nothing really pops out in my mind when im spaced out =D....but then i kinda woke up from my deep sitting slumber and start doing homework..which is the bad part of my monday..^_^, but what can you do that is a college life!....so yeah all I do that night is basically homework, EAT, and watch TV <3. ISNT THAT AMAZING...! my monday off is funnly annoying lolz

No comments:

Post a Comment