Tuesday, January 5, 2010

sleeping

OMG!...so that is how I start it. During my life in college, I experienced tons of sleep deprivations. For example, no sleep during exams, or even just a normal day. May you ask why that happens? - well it is because my mind is set into this kind of patterns that I cannot go back!, so I kind of just left it because I have no ability to change such inevitable things.

...christmas break comes and gone

During christmas and new years, I felt so relief, because I thought that i will have enough sleep!, but guess what guys?!? - I did not...I think it becomes worst. The fact that I always go to parties and stuff!!, like I would really want to just lie on my bed doing nothing. But the road of parties seems to have an ugly face for me!! - and so again the word "SUCK IT UP" slap me in the face again!!!

--> and now that a new semester will about to begin..!! I really wish that the sleep fairies will come at my side and makes me rest my mind, body, and soul!

HAPPY NEW YEARS AND CHRISTMAS EVERYONE ~ sleep tight!

No comments:

Post a Comment