Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Nursing theory death attack!


OK! so here we go again...I thought that happiness will slap my face during theory class...but then guess what? - my mind fainted and had a sudden death!, my heart start crying, until it reaches my eyes...and i start crying....so my boring ass teacher trying to be young, start talking about bla bla bla bullshit crap like that....well as all of you know! - i am not listening at the moment...but then im kinda pissed and annoyed on what the hell is she talking about...so after my tears dried up, she starts to talk about syllabus and outline and stuff....so by that time, i kinda blanked out..and all i can see is black spacious hole in my mind, saying "you need to wake up, it is not over yet, you can do this, you piece of shit" =D...good luck to me ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment