Wednesday, January 6, 2010

OSAP OSAP OSAP!

So...my day today was not that great. I slept at like 3 am becuz of facebook and phoning my friends. What can I do right? I am just a kid living my life to the fullest during break. --> But this backfired! - I need to wake up at 8am because I need to go to my campus, which is miles away.

...the bad thing is....! my dad wont drive me

~because of that, i need to take the bus, which took me 3 hours of just sitting and smelling other people's BO!, like dude there are items called deoderants, geezzz it is not that hard!.....so I went through that long journey of miserable sadness and just listening to my ipod...

After all that, I got into the subway station, which kinda pissed me off! - the ttc pass price went up! (im poor, not that rich) - well that is not that much of a crisis, so i did not stress about it....

...then I went down at this station called warden, and i rode a bus i didnt even know if its the right one! (i know im dumb, im kinda called that alot). Anyways, i passed the stop cuz i thought the bus was going to the campus, which it didnt....(another piss off)

Lets JUMP now!!! (campus time)

so i arrive to the school YEY!!!, so when i went there...i saw my friend SHAMPRETEE...so we said "hi" to each other..but the line is so fucking long...so she left me alone.! so i got really sad again, cuz i have no one to talk toooooo!

BUT!!! dun dun dun...dont worry guys, that's why we have cellphones

So, during my waiting, i kinda texted 7 people at a time, which killed the waiting time that i need to waste. So....the time went by really fast and i got into one of the OSAP people, and they are like.."you can not register, because there are no courses below your name" - in my heart, mind, and soul "I AM LIKE WTF, FUCK U BITCH", but i didnt...cuz im a good boy =P...so the girl is like "go upstairs and register yourself".

As i said earlier i am dumb,

I went upstairs not knowing what to do...so i went to mycentennial, and i can not accesss anything!!...so the panick that is overcoming my body took over!...so i keep pressing buttons and stuff, and thank the LORD- the page that says "YOUR REGISTERED CAME UP", i am so happy but at the same time dumbfounded....LOL moments!!! - as a result, i got my osap.!!!

PS: one of my worst day ever- "waited for friggin 2 hours, and got rejected, and passed my bus stop, and so much more, others that no words can explain" - that is life guys!! as a college boy, all i can do is suck this up!! -(LUCKILY I GOT HOME SAFE - No badluck came up ^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment