Wednesday, January 6, 2010

was my loved?


This is my heart. I love you to be in it, but it would be nice if you get off. If you call my name, I will try to ignore it. Even though I know you might love someone, I still show you affection, even though you don't talk to me, Im still here to listen. But if you start to fell for someone, then my heart falls into pieces.

So, why?, WHY can it be me?

I try to follow everything you want. I even push myself to make you smile. And I am even planning to sing a song just for you.

so why?, Why cant you like me?

-->the song that i saved for you goes along on top of these words, its a message that I could never say to you!

"I love you, these words are the greatest for someone like you. When you close your eyes, you will feel this emotion and slowly gives you warmth. Words that ME can give you, because it makes me happy all day, and it makes my heart pounds the whole day. I LOVE...., i love you!"

PS: she is not in my heart anymore, but shes a memorable figure that I need to treasure <3

No comments:

Post a Comment