Sunday, January 10, 2010

Unproductive Boredom!

OMFG! im so bored of my life today. "sunday, jan 10, 2010". I'm suppose to go to church today, which suppose to be fun and can kill tons of time. I know as a college student, time is gold and never should be ever wasted!, but ahmmm studying...is kinda boring tooo, so it does not really help me!. so at this moment...i decided to write a blog about me being bored..so isnt that pointless or what.! this an evidence that me is really B O R E D- but you know what! I should really start my notes, because I dont want to procastinate again when exam time comes by. And me kinda-ish failing my exams is a sign that i need to step my game up.....! but guys BOREDOM is such a powerful sickness that I think everyone mastered and got no immunity on it~ LMAO...so im not sure if Im making sense right now...but I wish I am, cuz im so bored that i just want to write whatever my heart content is....."I want to study but not"= that quote is always in my mind...stupid or what!, so after a long stare on my computer..i decided to download some koreann videos..cuz youtube is being gay on downloading stuff!!!..so right now "4:44pm, im watching KPOP videos", which will not end ever lolz.....im an addict of kpop...(in-thought: why am i saying this?) *sigh*- should i study or what...cuz i have monday off!, i think i should start, no laziness should be seen upon me....!!, ok guys watever to the maximus fever. imma go off and watch and maybe study soon

PS: i hate winter..cuz the sun goes down so fast...!!! like i love the sun, who doesnt lolz ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment